Lately, some of the top questions that I receive are about ways to create a cleaner home. It seems that most questions come from those that are either new to the non-toxic, eco-friendly world, or from those who want to switch up some of their current products. The Back to Basics Box is a great option that can help you get started.
How Does It Work?:
The Back to Basics Box is a subscription service that provides toxin-free essentials to your door. Every month you’ll receive new, different products that have been carefully selected to make the biggest impact on your toxin-free makeover. You’ll receive healthy alternatives to products you use everyday. You can change or cancel your subscription at any time. Check out the products Back to Basics carries in their Shop to get a better idea of the types of eco-friendly brands they feature.
Here's an easy way to clean greener @backtobasicsbox #plantbased #nontoxic #ecofriendly Click To Tweet
What’s Inside My Box:
- Kosmatology Good-Goody Foaming Hand Soap in “Grapefruit” (Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Leaping Bunny Certified and Vegan)
- Essential Oxygen Food-Grade Hydrogen Peroxide (Non-GMO and Vegan)
- Full Circle Walnut Scrubber Sponge (Triclosan-Free)
- Full Circle Natural Latex Cleaning Gloves
- Organyc Organic Cotton Pads (Organic Certified by Ecocert Greenlife)
- The Optimist Co. Bright Side Natural Glass and Surface Cleaner in “Tea Tree/Eucalyptus”
- Molly’s Suds Oxygen Whitener (Chlorine-Free, Color-Safe)
Ready to get started? You can grab your first box here.
This post was sponsored by Back to Basics.
All photos by WillPowerPhotos for That’s Chelsea