Dreamer is not your ordinary cafe. This place has so many beautiful matcha blends, smoothies and bowls with ingredients ranging from lucuma to raw coconut meat to spirulina to pitaya. Nestled in a quiet, cozy part of Sunset Harbour, the friendly staff, flamingo, plant-themed decor, and nutritious eats will send you on your way feeling like a unicorn.
Things You Should Know About Dreamer:
- There is literally something for everyone. Coffee, matcha, smoothies, juices, sandwiches, milkshakes. Plenty of options for vegans, vegetarians, pescetarians and meat-eaters alike.
- There is no free wifi. Don’t plan on setting up shop for too long unless you have unlimited data.
- Their juices are made-to-order and served in glass jars. Be sure to bring your glass jar back with you for a discount on your next juice.
- If you want a photo opp on the “Good Vibes” couch, I suggest visiting between 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. on a Friday afternoon. There seems to be much less foot traffic during this time frame.
- Be sure to download Shazam before you go because the music is amazing! I “Shazamed” at least 5 songs while I was there.
- This place has amazing, positive energy. Don’t be surprised if you feel an instant boost in your mood. I partly attribute this to the soft blue lighting.
Have you been to Dreamer Juice Bar? #plantbased #southbeach #miami Click To Tweet
I ordered avocado toast to power me through the morning (because healthy fats) and sipped on their #14 juice. This was a blend of E3 Live blue majik algae, ginger, Himalayan sea salt and coconut water to replenish and give my immune system a boost after my flight.
If you are looking for fast-casual, healthy eats in the Miami Beach area, this is the place! It’s definitely a hidden gem, so make sure to visit before the word gets out. Oh, and bring the good vibes with you.
All photos by WillPowerPhotos for That’s Chelsea