I recently moved to Los Angeles from Washington, DC and was heartbroken to leave my nail technician behind. One day, when I was out and about exploring my new city, I stumbled upon Nail’d It, a nail bar and eyelash studio in Glendale, CA. Part of Nail’d It London, this is the first location in the United States.
1. In terms of cleanliness, this spot is top notch. Fresh tools, plastic bags in the bowls. Not an ounce of dust in sight. I am very particular when it comes to cleanliness and cannot emphasize enough just how neat and tidy this location truly is. Spotless!
2. I love the flirty, feminine decor. Rose petals in the foot spas. Lots of affirmations, positive quotes, and good energy.
3. Patrons are provided with their choice of water or selection from the espresso bar. Non-dairy options are available!
4. There is a very wide selection of non-toxic and traditional polish options. There is literally something for everyone.
5. The manager, Mary walked the floor to make sure all needs were met. The staff was friendly and personable. Kechia did my pedicure. Laura did my manicure. I especially loved the “Russian technique.” An electronic file to remove excess skin surrounding your nail bed, which makes your manicure last longer. Both did an amazing job and I would request either one of them upon my return. Lily, at the front desk, was also friendly and attentive.
1. Gel polish removal is an extra $10. Yes, you still have to pay the $10 even when getting a fresh manicure. In my experience, most nail salons include gel removal in the cost of the manicure as a courtesy.
Overall, I was very satisfied with my experience and plan to return. Scroll down to take a look inside.